INWR – the largest academic support group for any sport in the world!
Membership is open to persons who have a major academic qualification in a wrestling related discipline or other related academic disciplines, and who show evidence of interest in wrestling related sport science research. We also encourage the registration of coaches, doctors, sports medicine professionals, and other wrestling professionals. Undergraduate and graduate students who are studying or carrying out research in the area of wrestling research or related disciplines are also encouraged to register.
An initial task is to establish at least one contact person in each country that has national wrestling governing body. Please share with your colleagues and other appropriate scholars. Here are some of the benefits:
- access the INWR website for access to articles from the IJWS, conference proceedings and special lectures
- attend and participate the annual scientific symposia
- vote in the election of officers
- have access to the INWR database of published wrestling research
- nominate, vote, and win the special annual awards, including the Professor Rayko Petrov and Young Researcher Awards
Finally, send me your information:
- Professional Affiliations
- Areas of Interest
- Brief wrestling biography
- and your photo.
Dr. David Curby firstname.lastname@example.org