Hamid Reza SAFARI JAFARLOO PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Sport Sciences, Jahrom University
Phone number: +989177393946
Professional Affiliation: Assistant Professor, Department of Sport Sciences, Jahrom University
Bachelor of Physical Education / University of Tabriz / 2006
Master of Sport Management/ University of Tehran / 2008
Phd of Sport Management/ Kharazmi University/ 2012
Areas of Interest: Olympic Education, Sport Philosophy, Sport Sociology.
- Safari Jafarloo, H. R., Jabareh Naserou, A., & Ghorbani, M. H. (2020). Koshti/Wrestling: A Victory Key for Heroes in Shahnameh. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy, 1-24.
- Ghorbani, M. H., Safari Jafarloo, H. R., & Zareian, H. (2020). Validation of the Denison’s 360-degree Leadership Model in Sports Federations. Sport Management and Development, 9(3), 100-110. (Persian).
- Safari Jafarloo H R, zar A, Sepehri S Z. Comparison of social health dimensions in sport science University students with other University student from the Jahrom University. IJRN. 2018; 5 (1) :1-7 (Persian).
- Ghorbani, M., Safari Jafarloo, H R., Esmaeili, M. (2020). Sustainable Development Through Sport: Barriers and Strategies. Sport Management Studies, 12 (60), 83-102. (Persian).
- Safari Jafarlou H R, keshavarz J, bashiri M. The correlation of emotional intelligence with burnout caused by refereeing in female referees of Iranian football. JHPM. 2020; 9 (4): 68-77
- Safari Jafarloo, H R., Bashiri, M., Khodaeiyan, S. (2020). The Role of Service Quality and Word-of-Mouth Advertisment in Return Intention of Tourists with the Mediating Role of the Destination Image (Case Study of Poladkaf International Ski Resort). Sport Management Studies, (), -. doi: 10.22089 / smrj.2020.8099.2779 (Persian).
- SafariJafarloo HR, Ghorbani MH, Zareian H. (2018). Modeling the Effect of Spiritual Intelligence and Attitude toward Entrepreneurship on Entrepreneurial Intention among students of sport sciences. Sport Management Studies. 9(46):213-30 (Persian).
- Safari Jafarloo, H.R. (2018). Developing the promotion strategies and proper content of olympic education among students of Iranian schools. Research on Educational Sport Journal. 6(14): 327-44. (Persian).
- Safari Jafarloo, H. R., & Ghorban, M. H. (2018). Qualitative Analysis of the Promotion of Sport Ethical Values among University Students: A Grounded Theory Study. Journal of Sport Management, 9(4), 635-648. (Persian).
- Ghorbani, M. H., Safari Jafarloo, H. R. S., & Sam-khaniyani, Y. (2016). The model of Olympic values development by mass media in Iran. (Persian).
- Safari, J. H. R., Abdollahi, M. H., & Ghanborpour, N. A. (2019). The effect of big five personality traits on Motivation to participate in sport among students of Shiraz University.
- Sajjadi, N., R. Safari, V. Saatcheian, and M. Rasoli. “Prioritizing factors affecting the success of Iran’s sports delegation in the 2010 Asian games Guanzhou.” Sport Management Research and Sciences of Motion3 (Iranian journal), no. 5 (2012): 1-14.
- Saatchiyan, V., Safari, H. R., Rasooli, S. M., Skandari, E., & Elahi, A. (2013). Relationship Quality of Service, Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty with Intent of Presence of Customers in Physical Fitness and Aerobics Centers (Case Study: Rasht City). Two Quarterly Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior (Iranian journal), 5(21), 126-137.