Mohammad Reza Rahimi
Place of birth: Sari, Mazandaran
An inventor specializing in strength training equipment.
- Certificate of a gold medal, Khayyam International Intention and Innovation Festival, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran, May 15th, 2021.
- Certificate of a silver medal, The third international invention and innovation for IFIA inv members, Geneva, Switzerland, 20 to 22 August 2023.
- Certificate of IFIA (International Federation of Inventors Association) Inv membership, 2023
- Successfully obtained a technology license as a knowledge-based company from Mazandaran Science and Technology Park, on January 20 th, 2021.
- Certificate of participation in the exhibition of the national event “Second Step” as the inventor and CEO of a technology company in Tehran, 2022.
- Certificate of the chosen invention of the country in the National Elites Foundation annual festivals, 2020.
- Published reports in reliable domestic news agencies (ST news, ANA press).
Patents (Digital fitness equipment)
Rahimi, Mohammadreza. 2022. Digital bodybuilding bench with a mechanical mechanism for generating variable force. I.R.patent 108194, filed June 14, 2022, and issued November 12, 2022.
Rahimi, Mohammadreza. 2020. Mechanical bodybuilding machine for strengthening quadriceps muscles with automatic electromechanical adjustment. I.R.patent 101789, filed January 12, 2020, and issued July 19, 2020.
Rahimi, Mohammadreza. 2020. Mechanical bodybuilder machine with the ability to adjust precision power according to body weight. I.R.patent 100123, filed March 5, 2019, and issued January 20, 2020.