Angela POLEVAIA-SECĂREANU, PhD
Chairperson of the Department of Individual Sports, State University of Physical Education and Sports of the Republic of Moldova Doctor of Education
International master of sport
Date of birth 26 July 1975
Place of birth Bălţi, Republic of Moldova
Citizenship Republic of Moldova
2013 Liberty University, Center for Professional and Continuing Education (has earned 3.0. Credit for attending) Life At The Cross Roads Teacher Training (Life skills and Character Development) september 7-10. 2013
2006-2010 State University of Physical Education and Sports of the Republic of Moldova; doctorate, Doctor of Education
2005-2006 State University of Physical Education and Sports of the Republic of Moldova; Master’s program
1993-1997 State University of Physical Education and Sports of the Republic of Moldova, Pedagogical Faculty
1982-1992 Middle school №9 Bălţi, Republic of Moldova
Double Champion in the International Student Championship in Sambo fighting, Russia, Моscow (64 кg) and Moldova , Chisinău (60 kg)
Multiple awards at European and international Sambo championships
Sport training: Multiple champion in Sambo and judo Championships In Republic of Moldova, International master of sport in sambo
2015 – present Associate professor at the Department of Individual Sports, SUPES, RM.
2008 – present Chairperson of the Department of Individual Sports, State University of Physical Education and Sports of the Republic of Moldova
2009-2015 Superior lecturer at the Department of Individual sports, SUPES, RM.
2006 – 2009 Lecturer at the Department of Individual Sports, SUPES, RM.
1998-2003 Inspector – Information Technologies Department „REGISTRU”.
1997-1998 Coach – teacher at „Petuhov”, Sport School of Olympic Reserve in box and fighting ,Bălţi
1992-1997 Instructor-sportswoman. Sport Schools of Superior Mastery, member of the national team of the Republic of Moldova for judo, sambo.
2015 13th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE OF SPORT KINETICS -SPORT AND EXERCISE FOR HEALTH AND QUALITY OF LIFE, Warsaw-Biała Podlaska, September 17-18, 2015
2014 Contemporary problems of theory and methodology of physical culture, sport and tourism: IV International Scientific and practical conference of young scientists: – Minsk: BSUPC
2013 XIII International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the memory of HMS, HCUSSR, professor Ciumacov E.M. “ 75 YEARS OF SAMBO. CONCLUSIONS AND PERSPECTIVES”
2013 INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL SEMINAR “ FORMATION OF THE PHYSICAL CULTURE OF A PERSON IN THE SYSTEM OF CONTINUOUS EDUCATION”, Taras Shevcenko State University of Lugansk, 2-3 April 2013
2012 XVI scientific conference “ YOUNG SPORT SCIENCE OF UKRAINE” SUPCL 29-31 March 2012
2011 XV scientific congress “ Contemporary Olympic sport and Sport for everyone” Chişinău, Moldova
2010 International symposium: East –Russia – West. Contemporary processes of development of physical culture, sport and tourism. State and perspectives of the formation of a healthy lifestyle: materials of the participants at the VII international symposium.
2010 XIV international scientific congress “ Contemporary Olympic sport and Sport for everyone”, Kiev, Ucraina
2009 Methodological and scientific seminar : Increase of the prestige and role of woman in sport
2008 Сertificate of official qualification IBSS „close fighting and combat instructor for R. Moldova”.
2008 International scientific congress “ Strategies of development of sport for everyone and the legal framework of physical culture and sport in CIS countries ”. Chişinău, Moldova
Participation at projects:
2011-2015 Implementation strategies of diagnostic methods in the process of training and competition of Performance sportsmen from the national team of the Republic of Moldova.
2011-2013 Health, Environment, sport – HES. Common Operational program for Romania- Ukraine – Republic of Moldova
2007-2011 General theoretical basis of theory, methodology and organization of health activities related to different types of fighting for the population of the Republic of Moldova
Publications: More than 50 scientific papers and articles, among which the most important include:
Scientific magazine article
1. Polevaia- Secareanu A., Aftimciuc O.E. Particularities of psychomotor organization of motor acts of judo students at the stage of initial sport specialization. In: Молода спортивна наука України : зб. наук. праць з галузі фізичного виховання, спорту і здоров’я людини. Вип. 17: у 4-х т. Лiвiв: ЛДУФК, 2013. Т. 1. С. 184-191 (ISSN 1996-1448)
2. Polevaia- Secareanu A., Aftimciuc O.E. Importance of formation of specialized perception for the technical training of judoists. In: ВIСНИК, Педагогiчны науки: за матерiалами Межд. Науково-практичного семинару «Формувания фiзичноi культури особистостi в системi неперервноi освiтi» №8 (2-3 квiтня 2013), ЛНУ Iменi Тараса Шевченко. Частина I. 2013. С. 146-155 (ISSN 2227-2844)
3. Study of functional and motor, and psychological potential of performance judoists with visual disabilities / Gligor V., Polevaia-Secăreanu A., Demcenco P.P. In : Ştiinţa culturii fizice/ Physical culture science, 2014, nr.18/2. Chişinău, SUPES. p. 19-25. (ISSN: 1857-4114)
1. Professional and applicative training of specialists in the field of protection and security by means of martial arts/Polevaia-Secăreanu A., Scobioală Gh., Cotorcea A Methodological guide for the students of the “Protection and Security” Department, “ Special sport training” module, day and distance sections. Valinex LTD. Chişinău: S.n., SUPES. Chişinău, 2014. 55 p. (ISBN 978-9975-68-259-6)
2. Methodology of judoist training at the stage of initial sport specialization: Study guide(Polevaia-Secăreanu A.); Chisinau: NB, 2015 (Tipogr. “Valinex SRL”). 43 p. (ISBN 978-9975-68-268-8)
1. Aftimciuc O.E., Mrut I.D., Polevaia- Secareanu A.G. Theoretical and methodological basis of the organization and realization of health and fitness activities with the population of the Republic of Moldova: Strategic orientation: Restoration of human natural resources, information about sustainable development Monograph: High council on development science and technology of the Academy of Science Chisnau: 2013 (Tipogr.„Valinex SRL”). 204 p. (ISBN 978-9975-68-230-5)
2. Polevaia-Secăreanu A. G., Aftimiciuc O. E. Intensification of the study and training process of judo students by means of rhythmic education and music. State University of Physical Education and Sports of the Republic of Moldova. Ch. «Valinex» SA, 2015. 174 p.
Foreign languages Russian, English, German, Greek