Imad Azez NASHMIE, PhD
Professional Affiliation : College of Physical Education and Sports Science Al-Muthanna University
Email : email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Interest : Sports administration and organization, sports marketing, motor education, sports training, swimming and wrestling
Scientific title: Professor
His first appointment to the owners of the Qadisiyah Education Directorate on 9/11/1996
The first appointment in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research 4/27/2008
Languages fluent: Arabic and French
He holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Al-Qadisiyah, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for the academic year 2002 and his first sequence was in the batch.
– He holds a master’s degree from the University of Al-Qadisiyah, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for the academic year 2005 and his second sequence was in the batch.
– He holds a PhD from the University of Al-Qadisiyah, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for the academic year 2015 / and his second sequence was on the batch.
Workplace: I currently work as a teacher at the College of Physical Education and Sports Science at Al-Muthanna University
1. Director of Student Activities Department at Al-Muthanna University from 2011 to 2013.
2. Director of the Follow-up Department from 2014 to 2018.
3. Currently he is the director of the Security Permits Section since 2015
4. The number of published papers is 13 in Iraqi, Arab and international journals The number of Iraqi conferences attended by 20
5. The number of Arab conferences attended by 9
6. The number of international conferences attended by 3
7. The number of thanks received by the Minister 3
8. The university president 21
9. And by the 44 general managers
1 The Challenges Encounter the Third and Fourth Students Grade at the College of Physical Education and Sport Sciences at Al-Muthanna University in Studying the Scientific Research Methods
2 Qualitative Remedial Approach by using Assistive Devices and Tools for Dorsal Dystrophy Assessment in Children at the Age (10-12)
3 The Impact of Physical Exertion on hormone secretion ACTH-TSH rate in Individual and Group Games for third-year students of College of Physical Education and Sports Sciences at AL-Muthanna University, Iraq
4 The effect of learning program with concentrative and distributive method in leaning stab movement of Epee in fencing for players of (7-9) years
5 Study the trends of scientific and humanitarian college students at the University of Al-Muthanna toward practice sports activity
6 The effect of two methods of partial learning in the back swimming education for beginners for the age group (9-12) years
7 Evaluating the quality of university performance in the colleges of physical education and sports science in southern Iraqi universities
8 The effect of a suggested educational curriculum in the total and partial methods on learning the basic skills of swimming in children for the age group (5-8) years in Al-Diwaniyah governorate
9 Design and legalization of the ball receiving speed from handling in a vacuum ball
10 The effect of two methods of partial and pure partial learning on teaching chest swimming for beginners for the age group (5-6) years
11 A comparison between the attitudes of students in the scientific and human colleges of Al-Muthanna University towards the practice of sports activity
12 The effect of a suggested educational recreational curriculum in the total and partial methods on learning basic swimming skills for children for the age group (5-8) years in Diwaniya Governorate
13 The reality of the quality of university performance in the Faculties of Physical Education and Sports Science in Iraqi universities