Mahdi GHAHREMANI MOGHADDAM
PhD candidate in exercise physiology, Faculty of physical education
and sport sciences, University of Guilan
Current area of interest:
– Applied physiology of wrestling
– Science of training
– Exercise physiology
Completed wrestling research:
1. Mirzaei, B., Rahmani-Nia, F., Ghahremani Moghadam, M. A comparative study of body composition, aerobic power, anaerobic power and strength of
Iranian Free-Style and Greco-Roman wrestlers participating in The Beijing Olympic Games. Journal of Sport & Society, (2010) 49 (1), 192-194.
2. Arazi, H.,Faraji, H., Ghahremani Moghadam, M., Samadi, A. Effects of concurrent exercise protocols on strength, aerobic power, flexibility and body composition. Journal of Kinesiology, (2011) 2:107-114. (ISI).
3. Mirzaei, B., Arazi, H., Curby , D., Barbas, I., Ghahremani Moghadam, M., Hosseini, Y. The effects of two different resistive loading patterns on strength, hypertrophy, anaerobic power and endurance in young wrestlers. International Network of Wrestling Researchers (INWR). Vol 1, Issue 3. (2011).
4. Mirzaei, B., Ghahremani Moghadam, M., Rezaei, A., Ziaol Hagh, S.J. The Effect of Ramadan Fasting on Biochemical and Performance Parameters in Collegiate Wrestlers. Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences. (in press). (ISI)