Georgiy KOROBEYNIKOV, PhD
PhD, Dr. Science (Biology), Professor, Head of the Department of Biomechanics and Sport Metrology, National University of Physical Education, Kiev, Ukraine
Ph.D., Dr. of Science (Biology), Professor
Marriage status: married
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English
1 September 1982- 17 June 1987: Sport Faculty, Kiev State Institute of Physical Culture, Kiev, Ukraine. Diploma with a distinction in Physical Culture and Sport, MSc.
2 October 1989 – October 1991: Post-graduate study at the Department of Physiolology, Sport Faculty, Kiev State Institute of Physical Culture. PhD thesis: Correction of adaptation process of cardiovascular sysytem of sportsmen in intensive muscular activity conditions. Defended in Instituye of Cybernetics National on Ukrainian Academy of Science (Kiev, 1992).
3 Doctor of Biology Sciences thesis: Aging peculiarities of functionl organisation of basic kinds of human activity Defended in National Taras Shevchenko University of Kiev (2000).
1989-1991: PhD Student at the Department of Physiolology, Sport Faculty, Kiev
State Institute of Physical Culture.
1991-1995 : Younger scientific researcher at the Laboratory of Occupational Rehabilitation, Institute of Gerontology, Kiev, Ukraine.
1995-2001: Senior scientific researcher at the Laboratory of Occupational Rehabilitation, Institute of Gerontology, Kiev, Ukraine.
2001-2002: Heard scientific researcher at the Laboratory of Occupational Rehabilitation, Institute of Gerontology, Kiev, Ukraine.
2002-2003: Professor at the Department of Human Biology, National University of Physical Education, Kiev, Ukraine.
2003- 2008: Scientific Director, State Scientific Institute of Pysical Culture and Sport, Kiev, Ukraine.
2008- 2017: Professor at the Department of Sport Biology, National University of Physical Education, Kiev, Ukraine.
2017- to date: Head of the Department of Biomechanics and Sport Metrology, National University of Physical Education, Kiev, Ukraine.
Current research interests: Main research interest: sport kinesiology, psychophysiological and psychological diagnostics, heart rate variability in athletes.
Social science research. I have diverse interests, which include ethics and social science research aimed at doping use prevention.
Research Head of Scientific Groups of Ukrainian National Teams of Greco-Roman wrestling, Female wrestling, Freestyle wrestling and Judo.
Member of Technical Committee of UWW, International Network of Wrestling Research, International Association of Sport Kinetics
Board member of journals: «Baltic Journal of Health and Physical Activity», «Pedagogics, psychology, Medical-biological Problems of Physical Training and Sports», «Scholarena Journal of Cardiology», Jacobs Journal of Physiotherapy and Exercise», «Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research», «Science in Olympic Sport»
LIST of recent PUBLICATIONS
1. Korobeinikov G.V. Aging peculiarities of informational processing organization (2001), Studia Psychologica, 43, 1,69-75.
2. Korobeinikov G.V. Psychophysiological mechanisms of vitauct (2001) J Psychology of Adulthood and Aging, №2 (14), 136-150.
3. Kharkovluk N.V., Korobeynikov G.V. Aging peculiarities of functional mobility of nervous process in scientists (2000) J. Problems of ageing and longevity, v. 10, N 1, 22-26 (in Russian).
4. Korobeinikov G.V. Psychophysiological mechanisms of aging (2001) Advanced of Gerontology, v. 8, 77-81.
5. Korobeynikov G. Rossoha G., Koniaeva L, Medvedchuk K., Kulinich I. Psychophysiological diagnostics of functional states in Sports Medicine(2006) Bratislava medical journal Slovak Akademic Press, Bratislava. – 2006 – p 205-209.
6. Korobeynikov G. Korobeynikova L. Physical development and psychical function states in junior schoolchildren. Bratislavske lekarske listy.- 2003, v. 104 (3), p. 125-130.
7. Georgiy Korobeynikov, Lesia Korobeynikova, Karine Mazmanian, Wladislav Jagello Psychophysiological states and motivation in elite judokas. Archives of Budo Science of Martial Arts , v. 6, 2010, p. 129-136
8. Korobeynikov G., Korobeynikova L., Mazmanian K., Jagello W. Diagnostics of psychophysiological states and motivation in elite athletes. J. Bratislava Medical Journal, 2011;11: 637-643.
9. Korobeynikov G., Korobeynikova L. Psychophysiological states in athletes. J. Acta Physiologica, 2011; 203:219.
10. Korobeynikov G., Korobeynikova L., Chernozubz A. Psychophysiological peculiarities of sexual dimorphism in athletes J. Psychology Research, 2012; 6: 336-343.
11. Кorobeynikov G. Age, psycho-emotional states and stress resistance in elite wrestlers. International Journal of Wrestling Science, 2013; 3 (1): 58-70.
12. Korobeynikov G. Psychophysiological Diagnostics of the Functional States in Wrestlers. International Journal of Wrestling Science 2013;.3 (2): 5-14.
13. Korobeynikov G. The autonomic regulation of heart rate of athletes with different levels of sensor motor response, J. Clinical & Experimental Cardiology, 2013: 4-8,.
14. Кorobeynikov G., Korobeinikova L., Latyshev S. Individualization of training in wrestlers. International Journal of Wrestling Science, 2014, V.4 (2): 28-33.
15. Korobeynikov G. Korobeinikova L. Stress Resistance to Emotional Tension Condition in Elit Athletes. Journal of Cardiology & Current Research, 2014.Vol. 1 (1): 1-4.
16. Korobeynikov G.V., Latyshev S. V., Latyshev N.V., Goraschenko A.U., Korobeynikova L.G. General laws of competition duel and universal requirements to technical-tactic fitness of elite wrestlers. Physical Education of Students, 2016;1:37-42.
17. Korobeinikova L., Korobeynikov G. Heart rate regulation and stress resistence of elite athletes Journal of Integrative Cardiology.-2016.-2(2).- Р.32-37.
18. Korobeynikov G., Korobeinikova L., Iermakov S., Nosko M. Reaction of heart rate regulation to extreme sport activity in elite athletes Journal of Physical Education and Sport.- 2016.- v.16.- P. 976 – 981.
19. Korobeynikov G., Korobeinikova L., Mytskan B., Cynarsk W. Information processing and emotional response in elite athletes.
Journal of Martial Arts Anthropology.-2017.-17 (2).- 41–50.
20. Korobeynikova L.G., Romanyuk L.V., Dakal N.A., Danko G.V. Relationship of psychophysiological characteristics with different levels of motivation in judo athletes of high qualification. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2017;21(6):272–278.