IIiya ILIEV, PhD
Current Areas of Interest: Wrestling – Free Style, Women Wrestling, Coaching, Sport Psychology, Strenght Training
Current positon: Chief Assist. Prof. at National Sports Academy – Vassil Levski, Sofia (Bulgaria), Coaches Faculty, Department of Wrestling and Judo.
Institution/Organization: National Sport Academy Vasil Levski – Sofia, Bulgaria
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1. PhD in Sport Science with specialty Theory and Methodology of Physical Education and Sports Training (including Therapeutic exercise). With thesis “The methodology of preparation in female wrestling”. National Sports Academy, Sofia (Bulgaria)
2. Master Degree in Sport Psychology, Department Psychology, Pedagogics and Sport Sociology. With thesis “Research of target orientation of elite Wrestlers” National Sports Academy, Sofia (Bulgaria)
3. Bachelor Degree with first specialty Wrestling Coach and second specialty Physical Education Teacher. National Sports Academy, Sofia (Bulgaria)
Main activities and responsibilities: Contribute to the quantity and quality of teaching and research in Sport related to the preparation of university graduates in the field of sport science and pedagogy of physical education teaching particularly with the subject in the field of Wrestling.
– Teaching the learning material in the form of exercises, seminars, lectures and training practices; consult with students; involved in conducting exams; participate in the development of new exercises and seminars; participates in the management of graduate students in bachelor’s degree; participate in the meetings of departments; using of modern interactive forms and methods of learning and teaching.
– Participation in International Scientific Research Projects in the field of Sports Science and Training; participation in conferences, publishing articles in licensed journals.
– Wrestling Coach – Sport Club NSA Academic, Sofia/Bulgaria – junior, seniors – female, man.
Completed Wrestling Research:
International Scientific Conference “Modern aspects of altitude training in sport” 28-29 October 2016 NSA. Iliev. I, (2016). HIGH ALTITUDE TRAINING FOR INCREASING THE GENERAL CONDITIONING LEVEL IN THE FIELD OF WRESTLING (18-26 years).
2. Scientific Conference of the Departments “Weight lifting, boxing, fencing and sport for all”, “Challenges and Opportunities for sport science”, “Specificity of training in various sports disciplines”. Iliev. I, (2016). OPTIMIZE LEVEL OF SPEED-STRENGHT ENDURANCE TRAINING IN THE DIFFERENT FIELD OF ANNUAL TRAINING CYCLE IN WOMEN WRESTLING.
3. Iliev. I, (2016). RESEARCHING THE DIFFERENCES IN THE METHODOLOGY OF TRAINING IN FEMALE WRESTLING IN BULGARIA AND COUNTRIES WITH BETTER CLASSIFICATION.
4. Iliev, I., Nikolov, N (2016). INDIVIDUAL PREPARATION PROGRAMME OF FEMALE WRESTLERS FOR IMPROVEMENT OF THEIR MOTOR SKILLS.
5. Iliev, I., Dimitrov, N (2016). RESEARCH CORRELATIONS BETWEEN MAIN MOTOR SKILLS AND VOLUME OF THE TECHNIQUE AND TACTICS SKILLS IN FEMALE WRESTLERS – WOMEN AND JUNIORS. , (Journal of Sport and Science, special issue 2/2016, pp. 26-30).
6. Iliev, I, (2016). ANALYSIS OF MAIN MOTILITY AND ANTHROPOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS – WEIGHT OF FEMALE WRESTLERS. (Journal of Sport and Science, issue 5/2016).
7. Iliev, I. (2014). Some specifics of the technical-tactical training of wrestlers. 9th FIEP European Congress and 7th International Scientific Congress “Sport, Stress, Adaptation. Book of Abstract, pp. 88
8. Iliev, I., Makaveev, R. (2014). Optimization of strength training in pre-competition period in elite female wrestlers. 19th annual Congress of the EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT SCIENCE, 2nd – 5th July 2014, Amsterdam – The Netherlands. Book of Abstracts, pp. 101.
9. Iliev, I, (2013). Motivation for high achievements and goal orientation of elite wrestlers. International Journal of Wrestling Science, Vol.3, Issue 2/2013, S. 114-115.
10. Iliev, I., Y. Mutafova Zaberska (2013). Coach as a motivating factor in the preparation of the wrestlers. Eighteenth Conference “Person. Motivation. Sport, Volume 18.
11. Iliev, I., Makaveev, R. (2013). The strength training in female wrestling after the introduction of the new rules, (Journal of Sport and Science, special issue 4/2013, pp. 27-33).
12. Iliev, I., Nikolov, N. (2013). Characteristics of the physical training of juvenile wrestlers (Journal of Sport and Science, special issue 4/2013, pp. 17-19).
13. Iliev, I., Y. Mutafova Zaberska (2012). Motivational profile of wrestlers – freestyle. International
scientific conference “Problems of Physical Culture” Department “Theory of Physical Education”
16-17 December 2011 Jurnal of Sport and Science, special issue 3/2012, S. 48-53.
14. Iliev, I., Y. Mutafova Zaberska (2012). Motivational activity of competitors wrestling
Jurnal of Sport and Science, special issue 3/2012, S. 374-384.
15. Iliya, I. (2007). Researching the Goal Orientation in Wrestlers. – B: Scientific Researches of M.As and Doctoral Candidates in Sports Psychology. Tip Top Press, National Sport Academy, S. 98-103