Javier GUETTA, MD
OFFICE ADDRESS: 4102 Galván Ave. 1st floor, Buenos Aires, FWO 1431, Argentina
PHONE/FAX NUMBER: 0054 11 52990394
– Director of Cardiology Section at CEMIC (Centro de Educación Médica e Investigaciones Clínicas, “Norberto Quirno”)
– Director of the Cardiology Specialization Course, Instituto Universitario CEMIC
– Article reviewer for the Medscape alliance in Spanish with the Argentine Society of Cardiology. (“WebMD”)
– Editorial Committee of the Argentine Journal of Cardiology
– Wrestling Team Physician of the Fenix Wrestling team
AREAS OF INTEREST:
– injuries, weight cutting, nutrition, doping, performance assesment in Olympic wrestling
– Former Argentine Wrestling Champion 1982 to 1985
– Former Silver medal, Panamerican Wrestling Championship 1983
– Representative of the Argentine Amateur Wrestling Federation in the 5th. Session of the Argentine Olympic Academy from October 26 to 30, 1987. Scholarship of the Argentine Olympic Committee
– Former Coach of Olympic Wrestling. Club Atlético Boca Juniors from 14-4-1988 to 4-7-1991.
– Selected for the Olimpia Award 1989. Circle of Sports Journalists
– Former Wrestling Team Physician of the Argentine Wrestling Federation. Medical Service of the National High Performance Sports Center (CENARD).