Institution/Organization: Physical Education College /Banha University
Egypt- Qalubia- Kafershukr- Kafertessfa
Faculty of physical education for males
Dept. Of competitive and aquatic sports
Effect of some special exercises on physical and technical performance level of body lock, lift and suplex movement for wrestlers
A research presented within the requirements getting magistrate in physical education, prepared by Mohamed Elsayed said Mohamed Ashmawy
1- Bachelor of Physical Education 1998 wrestling , gymnastics &exercises specialty – Very good grad with honor degree.
2- Master of Physical Education 2003 – Training Department.
3- Independent Coach from the Egyptian Wrestling Federation.
4- A course in sports injuries and health clubs.
5- Ex- international wrestler in the Wrestling Egyptian National Team.
– Physical Education teacher 1998 – Egypt.
– Sports Specialist at Faculty of Physical Education – Banha University
responsible for sports Activity Planning and Training sport teams.
– Physical Education teacher at International School “Orbit Academy” 2003- 2006.
– Supervisor at ELHUSSAN Schools in Al Khobar since 2006 till 2010 – Excellent grade.
– Wrestling Coach at El Shobban El Muslimyn club and KaferTessfa Youth Center in Egypt since 1999 till 2003.
– Physical Fitness and loss weight Instructor at Intercontinental at Saudi Arabia 2010
– Wrestling Coach at the national project for juniors in wrestling /National Sports Council ( 2012 till now).
– Physical Fitness and loos weight Instructor at DREAM LAND SPA
– Wrestling Coach at Banha University Team 2012-2013
– Having an international , national, Universities Championships in GR. Wrestling:
Arab Championships at Morocco 1993–African Championships South Africa 1993 – Fehby emry Turkey 1998
Ibrahim Mustafa Egypt 1993