Ismeta Mujezinovića 14/4, Belgrade
- 2015 – DCO at first European Olympic Games in Baku
- 2014 – UEFA doping control officer
- 2014: Director of continuous Course of sport nutrition and suplementation
- 2013 – Doping Control Delegate at European Athletics
- 2012-2014: General secretary of Sport medicine association of Serbie
- DCO at Olimpyc Games 2012 in St.James Stadium, Newcastle ; Old Traford Stadium, Manchester and Olympic village
- From 2012- President of Medical Commision of Synchronised Swimming Federation of Serbia
- From 2011 -Head of Center for sports nutrition and suplementation, Sports Medicine Association of Serbia
- From 2010- Member of Medical Commision of Olympic Committee of Serbia
- From 2010- Member of Medical Commision of Serbian Water Polo Fedreation
- 2010- Member of World Anti-Doping Agency Team at the Winter Olympic Games, Vancouver in Athlete Outreach Program
- From 2009- Coordinator for W/A and TUE in International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation (UIAA)
- From 2008- Employed in Anti-doping Agency of Serbia as W/A and TUE Manager
- From 2007- Member of Sports Medicine Association of Serbia
- From 2006- Working as Doping Control Officer
- 2005- 2006-Member of Center for Scientific research, Faculty of medicine
- 1998-1999- Member of Association against AIDS
Experience in testing, nutrition and supplementation:
- Director of continuous Course of sport nutrition and suplementation (two years in live and online version) – 2014
- National team in synchronized swimming – 2012-2014
- National team in kayak and kanoe – 2012
- Olympic Committee of Serbia, 2010-2011
- National boxing team, 2010-2011
- National wrestling team, 2010-2011
- National judo team, 2010-2011
- National athletic team, 2010-2011
- Football Club Partizan, Belgrade, 2009 – 2011
- Basket ball FMP Železnik, Belgrade, 2009 – 2011
- Basket ball Crvena zvezda, Belgrade, 2010 – 2011
- Scuba diving club: Sebastijan, 2009 – 2011
- AIDA (Worldwide Federation for breath-hold diving), 2010 – 2011
- Andjelkovic et al. Hematological and biochemical parameters in elite soccer players during a competitive half season. J Med Biochem 33: 1–7, 2014.
- Andjelkovic M., Dikic N., Baralic I., Radivojevic N., Djordjevic B., Vukasinovic Vesic M., Stojmenovic T. Nutritional and supplementation intervention in young elite football players. 14th National Sport Medicine Congress, 2014 Izmir, Turkey. • Baralic I, Djordjevic B, Dikic N, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Spasic S, Jelic-Ivanovic Z, Radivojevic N, Andjelkovic M, Pejic S. Effect of astaxanthin supplementation on paraoxonase 1 activities and oxidative stress status in young soccer players. Phytother Res. 2013 Oct;27(10):1536-42.
- Andjelkovic et al. Lifestyle interventions in obesity treatment. IUNS 20th International congress of nutrition. Granada 2013. • Djordjevic B1, Baralic I, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Stefanovic A, Ivanisevic J, Radivojevic N, Andjelkovic M, Dikic N. Effect of astaxanthin supplementation on muscle damage and oxidative stress markers in elite young soccer players. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2012 Aug;52(4):382-92.
- Andjelkovic et al. Nutritional and physiological os synchronized swimmers. XXXII FIMS Congress. 2012
- Andjelkovic et al. Hydration assessment of basketball players during FIBA Europe U20 European Championship. 17th ECSS Congress. 2012
- Andjelkovic et al. The first 50 athletes in Center for sports nutritionand supplementation- what have we learned? Third Congress of Food Supplements. 2011.
- Andjelkovic et al. Energy and dietary intakes of young professional football players. 7th EFSMA Congress. Salzburg. 2011.
- Andjelkovic M and Dikic N. Trans fat. Sports medicine association of Serbia. Belgrade, 2011.
- Andjelkovic et al. The nutritional status of young elite soccer players. 16 Congress of European College of Sport Scienece. Liverpool. 2011.
- Babic, J.O., N. Dikic, N. Radivojevic, and M. Andjelkovic. 2010.
- Knowledge and attitudes of elite European basketball players. 15th Annual Congress of European College of Sport Science, Antalya, Turkey.
- Dikic, N., N. Radivojevic, J.O. Babic, and M. Andjelkovic. 2010. Supplementation in elite sport-real need or polypharmacy. International conference on injuries in water polo, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Participate in translating the book Burke, L. 2009. Practical sport nutrition. Sports Medicine Association Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Tanja Nastasić Stošković, Milica Sinobad, Nenad Radivojević, Nenad Dikić, Jelena Oblaković Babić, Marija Anđelković. Analysis of reported supplements and drugs on doping controls during 25th Summer Universiade. Second Congress of Food Supplements. Abstract book. 2009. pgs 47-48
- Nenad Dikic, Jelena Suzic, Nenad Radivojevic, Jelena Oblakovic Babic, Sanja Mazic, Marija Andjelkovic, Milica Sinobad. Nutritional supplements and medications in sport . 6th European congress of Sports Medicine. Antalya, Turkey. 2009.
- Andjelkovic M., and N. Dikic. 2008. TUE in Serbia – with special emphasis on the application of glucocorticosteroids. Dikic, N. 2008.Team doctor – missing link. Sports Medicine Association of Serbia. Belgrade, Serbia.
- Dimitrijevic T., and M. Andjelkovic. 2007. Endoscopic and medical treatment of infertile women with endometriosis. 48 th Student’s congress of medical sciences of Serbia with international participation, Kopaonik, Serbia
- Dimitrijevic T., and M. Andjelkovic. 2006. Importance of postoperative symptoms in evaluation Nissen fundoplication. 47th Congress of medical science students of Serbia and Montenegro, Lepenski Vir, Serbia.
- Andjelkovic M., and T. Dimitrijevic. 2006. Frequency of neuro vascular complications in supracondylar fractures in children. 47th Congress of medical science students of Serbia and Montenegro, Lepenski Vir, Serbia.
- Andjelkovic M., and J. Maksimovic. 2004. General assessment of health status and satisfaction of life of medical students. Bulletin of Institute of Public Health of Serbia 78:26-33.